We’re a full-service interior design firm, specializing in mountain homes.
Whether you’d like us to fully furnish your mountain home or just need an interior design consultation, we’d love to work with you! We’ll make the process of decorating and furnishing your mountain property seamless and effortless, no project too big or too small.
Our interior design services include:
- Residential Interior Design – By combining your vision with our experience and resources, we can help create the perfect ambience in your mountain home, one that matches your tastes, interests, and lifestyle. If you just need a consultation or would prefer to have us do everything (planning, selection, and placement), we’d love to work with you to create the perfect mountain décor.
- Space Planning – Whether you have a large room that needs to be divided into intimate spaces or a small room that needs to be carefully furnished, we can assist in space planning that makes every room pleasing and livable. We offer skilled floor planning and conceptual illustrations.
- Move-In Services / Turnkey / Fully Furnished – If you’d like to buy a mountain home and be able to move in, with everything already in its place, give us a call. Furniture, window treatments, lighting, artwork, bedding, linens, dishes, small appliances, and more…we can fully furnish your mountain property so that you can enjoy your precious leisure time! Just bring your ski boots or hiking shoes!
- Model Homes / Show Homes – Your Topnotch interior design and accessorizing of model homes helps sell homes, and our interior design is award-winning. We can take an empty property, create a vision, and turn it into a space that people will be able to visualize themselves living in. Showing potential buyers how to use the different areas in a home jumpstarts the buying process.
- Developers / Spec Homes – Build, furnish, sell…that’s a typical sequence for today’s mountain homes that have been built or are being built on spec. In today’s real estate market, it takes a competitive advantage to move property, and interior design can be an important part of the selling process. We understand the importance of striking a balance between distinctive design and neutral palettes, and we know how to hit the mark. We have extensive experience working with mountain home developers, including those who have turned properties into quartershares. Our recent projects include homes in Rendezvous and Lakota, both of which are high-end developments in the Winter Park, Colorado area.
- Staging Homes For Sale –Studies have shown that homes that are staged sell more quickly, and at higher prices. Home staging can help showcase the best features of a room or area, creating a positive feeling in potential buyers. Because most of today’s buyers begin their search on the Internet, how a property looks in photographs has become even more critical, making staging imperative. Whether you’re a real estate agent or a homeowner, if you have a property for sale, we can stage it using the furniture and accessories that are currently in it, or we can furnish it with new pieces.
For more information on our full range of interior design services, please call (970) 531-9818, or e-mail [email protected].
We’re located in Fraser, Colorado, and we’re pleased to serve clients in the following communities: Winter Park, Granby Ranch, Grand Lake, Fraser, Granby, Steamboat Springs, Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper Mountain, Vail, Beaver Creek, Aspen, and Denver, Colorado.